-
July 1st, 2004, 10:07 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Aren't you gonna partay all night?? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
-
July 1st, 2004, 10:09 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Buy some fire works and launch em at night.
-
July 1st, 2004, 10:12 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
[Message deleted. Reason: 1.3.7 Drugs]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 01, 2004 09:54 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
July 1st, 2004, 11:41 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
This message is gonna be deleted, because it countains the word: "champaigne"??????? Why are you doin' this Wiseman? That was the coolest part of postin' I did with Cavalier in "About you guys" topic. My first really awesome cool talk. Why did you deleted it?? [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] Is it possible, to show me that talkin' one more time??? Even if in a PM or e-mail... [img]frown.gif[/img]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 01, 2004 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
July 2nd, 2004, 12:35 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I'll drink.
I'll shoot $200+ worth of fireworks.
I'll go online.
I'll enjoy it.
-
July 2nd, 2004, 12:54 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
IRT Dreamer: This board does not support the encouragement of activities detrimental to health, like drugs, anorexia, or suicide, for example. Alcohol and tobacco are drugs (be them legal or not in any particular country), so while the serious discussion of them has been overlooked in several past threads and considered in a case-per-case basis in order to protect constructive discussion, it's not allowed to encourage, advertise, or promote alcohol in any way. It's my job to moderate these messages. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Is it possible, to show me that talkin' one more time??? Even if in a PM or e-mail...
Sure. Although it's still unofficial, I'm keeping a copy of everything I mod in case you want to have it by PM or email. (This will be mandatory for moderators in the next revision of the rules.) I'll PM you the moderated posts in 5 mins so you can have them. You can also ask about the rules, report violations, discuss actions taken (or lack of) by moderators (i.e. myself), suggest changes in the rules, or ask for your moderated messages via email to [email protected] .
BTW, you should not worry about having one or two moderated messages every now and then as long as it's not done on purpose, it's rather normal as we don't always write with every rule in mind. Heh, in fact, I remember I asked the board whether I should mod one of my own messages or not a few months ago.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 01, 2004 09:57 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
July 2nd, 2004, 02:15 AM
#7
Inactive Member
ermm... nothing? lol i dont give a shiz about it really
i dont wanna waste money on fireworks that arent really destructive, if it were legal i would be a pyro maniac, i love explosives XD
too bad pyro technics arent really in short supply, who wouldnt love to work in the movie biz getting payed to blow things up!! =P
-
July 2nd, 2004, 02:53 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Well they are legal in SC, but anything that goes into the air isn't in NC. So drive on up and watch me possibly catch the field next to our house that I'm shooting in on fire.
-
July 2nd, 2004, 02:57 AM
#9
Inactive Member
boy your state is much more lenient, FLorida is all paranoid about wildfires since the huge fires back in '97, so fireworks are hella banned here unless all they do is sparkle pretty lights and make noise lol
-
July 2nd, 2004, 02:58 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks